This Friday, on the 23rd of January, I plan to be at Barclays in Commercial Road in Portsmouth. You can find me there at a table, around lunchtime. I may be there on Saturday the 24th as well.
I offer something that hardly anybody else provides within this context, namely the option of abundant attention for what really matters to you. Without this even leading to a higher bill! Although a fair use policy applies to my concierge-style services, I do not expect ever having to invoke it, in practice. That also enables me to keep my services so affordable.
This is important.
- Particularly as a litigant in person, though also in many other circumstances, you will greatly appreciate having a listening ear and getting feedback. Your closest friends and family may be very supportive, but in most cases will have little understanding of what you are doing.
- Several studies report that Britons do not connect easily. Britons are the loneliest people within the EU, and therefore probably the loneliest people of the entire western world. Britons even interact considerably less with strangers in online gaming.
You don’t have to be located nearby to be able to profit from my concierge-style services, particularly if you have Skype.
1. In December 2014, I registered a private limited company (company number 09354684). This means that any payments you make go into a company’s bank account, not into someone’s personal account or sole trader’s account.
2. There are PayPal buttons on the site for the first payment of the Pay-Per-Period arrangement (and I also have the option of invoicing you via PayPal, in some other circumstances). If you use a PayPal button, you will have PayPal Buyer Protection.
3. Unless you want me to keep time and invoice you for time spent for you, you also have my own guarantee, which covers the remaining 50%; you only pay that if you’re happy with how I’ve helped you.
4. In November 2014, I registered the business as a data controller with the Information Commissioner’s Office, the UK’s independent authority set up to uphold information rights in the public interest, promoting openness by public bodies and data privacy for individuals.
Why? Because I like making my customers feel as happy and confident as possible from the beginning.
That was today. I am not sure that I can do a lot in this case as the person in question appears both experienced enough and already to be having enough professional legal support. It was nice to meet, though!
Thank you for your interest. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me. You can reach me at 075 1826 1184.
Please note that I usually do not respond to calls from callers who withhold their number.