Why don’t I do hints?
- Only the person who gives the hint knows that it is a hint.
- If it is a hint, only the person who gives the hint knows what it means.
- Paying attention to “hints” is a recipe for mental illness.
- Normal human communication works MUCH better.
- Apparently, Brits are the only ones who understand their hints anyway.
- (Are there any other cultures who do this hinting? That is highly unlikely as it all stems from the rule of Queen Victoria.)
- Why anonymous hints? Why anonymous?